You must have heard about Bluetooth. It is required whenever we connect our smart phone to another device. It provides us with a wireless connection between two devices, with the help of which we can easily send data from one device to another. This is a short range wireless technology that transmits data or voice over a limited distance between two or more devices such as mobile phones, computers, etc. without the help of any wire.
this was developed in 1996 as a wireless replacement for cables. Like other wireless technologies like cordless phones and WiFi routers used in homes and offices, it works only on 2.4 GHz frequency.
What is bluetoth?
This is one such technology. Through which we transfer data to any mobile or computer device over a short distance. It is based on PAN (Personal Area Network) of Wireless Technology. That means we create a network. In which we can transfer data between any Bluetooth device within a range of 10 meters.
The 2.4GHz frequency has been in use in Bluetooth technology for many years. Wireless data transfer requires a frequency band. Therefore, whatever Bluetooth device has been made from the beginning. The 2.4GHz frequency band is used in them.
This technology has been used by many big tech companies in their product manufacturing. Be it Computer, Laptop, Headphone. Therefore this technology has been developed further. In which the version of Bluetooth is being updated. There is no data loss even if more than one device is connected.
What is the range of Bluetooth?
The range of data transfer of a Bluetooth can be from Minimum 10Meter to 100Meter.
How does Bluetooth work?
The method of working of Bluetooth is such that whenever we have to connect our mobile device to any other electronic device, first of all we have to turn on the Bluetooth of our mobile and then turn on the Bluetooth of the device to be connected. has to be done,
So when you go to the pair option of your Bluetooth, you will find the name of the device you want to connect, click on that name and that device will be connected to your device. Now do whatever data or file you want to transfer. Can
Use of Bluetooth:
This is used in many such electronic devices by using which our work is completed very quickly and easily, so let us know what this device is.
- By connecting a Bluetooth speaker to our mobile phone, we can play audio songs in it and enjoy the songs in loud voice.
- Data can be exchanged by connecting a mobile to a desktop through Bluetooth.
- We can operate a Bluetooth mouse by connecting it to our PC or Laptop wirelessly.
- Similarly, Bluetooth enabled keyboards are also available in the market which we can connect to our PC or Laptop without using any wire.
- Whenever we have to share data between two mobiles within 100 meters, we can share the data by connecting both the mobiles through Bluetooth.
Benefits of Bluetooth:
Following are the advantages of Bluetooth, about which we have explained in detail below, so let us discuss some of their advantages.
- These electronic devices are very cheap as a result of which anyone can buy these Bluetooth devices very easily, and these devices are easily available in the market.
- These devices are mostly used by users for data transferring.
- If we talk about their connection, then we do not need any cable or wire in these devices because it allows us to establish a wireless connection between two electronic devices.
- Now Bluetooth is also available in devices like headphones in the market, which we can connect to our mobile device and listen to calls or music even while working. Its biggest advantage is that it does not stop your work and you can also talk on call. Let’s do it.
- This is also used in other electronic devices such as Printer, Mouse, Keyword, Home Theater and Web Camera.