What is Chat GPT :
In English language, the full form of Chat GPT is Chat Generative Pretrained Transformer. It has been created by Open Artificial Intelligence which is a type of chat bot. It is because of Artificial Intelligence that it will work on Artificial Intelligence. According to the information received, you can easily talk through it in word format and get answers to any of your questions.
If we consider it as a type of search engine, then there would be no exaggeration in this either. It has just been launched. Therefore, currently it is available internationally for use only in the English language. However, as we move ahead, there is a provision to add other languages as well. Whatever question you ask by writing here, the answer to that question is provided to you in detail through Chat GPT. It has been launched in the year 2022 on 30th November.
What is the origin and history of Chat GPT?
Chat GPD which works on AI system was launched in 2015. Sam Altman and Elon Musk were instrumental in starting Chat GPT. Since Chat GPT did not work to its full potential after its launch, this project did not become profitable.
Thereafter, Microsoft company invested in Chat GPT and launched its prototype by doing its work on its system. After launching the prototype on November 30, users of Chat GPT are increasing in large numbers.
Full Form of Chat GPT :
Chat gpt means Chat Generative Pre-Trained Transformer. When you search anything on Google, Google shows you many websites related to that thing, but Chat gpt works in a completely different way. Here, when you search any question, Chat GPT shows you the direct answer to that question.
How Chat GPT works?
A lot of detailed information has been given on its website about how it works. Actually, publicly available data has been used by the developer to train it. From the data that has been used, this chat bot finds answers to the questions you search and then gives the answer. Creates the result correctly and in the correct language and then presents the result on the screen of your device.
Here you also get the option to tell whether you are satisfied with the answer given by it or not. According to whatever answer you give, it keeps updating its data continuously. However, for your information, let us tell you that the training of Chat GPT has ended in the year 2022. Therefore, you will not be able to get the correct information or data about the events that have happened after this.
Special Features of Chat GPT:
Let us now also get information about what are the main features of Chat GPT.
- Its main feature is that the answers to the questions you ask here are provided to you in detail in the format of an article.
- Chat GPT can be used to create content.
- Whatever question you ask here, you get the answer in real time.
- No user will be charged any money for using this facility, because this facility has been launched for the people absolutely free of cost.
- With its help, you can also prepare things like biography, application, essay etc.
Benefits of ChatGPT:
- The biggest benefit the user gets is that when he searches anything on it, he directly gets the answer to his question in full detail. That means he gets complete information about his question.
- When you search anything on Google, different websites appear after the search results, but this does not happen on Chat GPT. Here you are taken directly to the relevant results.
- Another great feature has also been introduced in this. That is, when you search something and the result you see, if you are not satisfied with the result, then you can also provide this information to Chat GPT, based on that the result is continuously updated by it.
- You are not being charged a single rupee for using this service, which means the user can use it for free.
Cons of Chat GPT :
At present, only English language is being supported by Chat GPT. Therefore, it will prove useful for those who understand English language. However, other languages will also be included in the future.
There are many questions whose answers you cannot find here.
Its training has ended in the beginning of the year 2022 itself. In such a situation, you will hardly get information about the events happening after the month of March 2022 here.